Here is a quick rundown of how you can get your
private event up and running:
- All group sizes up to 50 guests are welcome. Costs are all inclusive (they include the entire 4 cocktail experience (menu of your choice), a main catering selection (from our available options), all fees, and gratuity.
- There is a $2,000 minimum charge for groups of up to 20 guests (i.e. if you only have 12 people the cost would be the minimum of $2,000).
- Each additional guest over 20 is $99/guest. (i.e. if you have 24 guests your estimate would be $2,000 + ($99*4) = $2,396 + tax).
- For groups over 35 there is no minimum, and the cost is a flat rate $89/guest + tax.
- Events average 2 hours in length.
Liquor Lab is Manhattan's first hands-on, interactive cocktail event space where
guests can experience custom beverages like never before. Our renowned
Chief Cocktail Officer Freddie Sarkis (and team including Elayne Duff,
Chris Bidmead, and more) leads each instructional session, as guests
follow along step-by-step and discover the evening's focus in a fun and
Guests sit on cushy barstools with shared ice buckets and other tools,
making the evenings collaborative and social.
THEMES & CATERING
Margaritas & Tacos
Iconic NYC Cocktails
Bourbon & BBQ
Japanese Spirits & Sushi
Prince St. Pizza
Hill Country BBQ
All catering options are sourced from local restaurants/businesses who we love
to support and include a veggie platter, cheese board, pita, hummus and dips.
Liquor Lab offers a large selection of add-ons for gifting including but not limited to:
custom coasters, flasks/tools that are custom laser engraved, take-home cocktail party kits (Dollar Cocktail Club) and more.
RUN OF SHOW
The two hour event format is such that you will experience step-by-step guided
cocktail instruction from our master mixologist with an added social element
making this the perfect team building/friends night out.
CLASS BREAK DOWN
Introduction and welcome to Liquor Lab, overview of class, explanation of
tools and practice shake.
- First cocktail is made with step-by-step instruction
Social break with light music. Guest are free to walk around the room take
pictures in our Instagram light box for cocktails, Boomerang and group
photo station for friends and group photos, and more
- Second cocktail is made
- Social break
- Third cocktail is made
- Social break
- Fourth cocktail is made
- Class dismissed!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Reservations can be made up to 6 months
in advance and because of how fast they book we encourage planning well
in advance to ensure the date and time you prefer is available.